New Student Enrollment
Welcome to Fulton Middle School and the Fountain Valley School District! We are thrilled to be a part of your child's educational journey. Our dedicated staff is committed to offering students a high-quality learning experience that addresses both their academic and social-emotional needs.
This enrollment webpage is designed to support families enrolling NEW students into the Fountain Valley School District. Online enrollment for new students for the 2023-24 school year is open, and starting Friday, February 23rd at noon, enrollment for all new students for the 2024-25 school year will also be available.
Here are important guidelines for enrolling your child:
- Verify the appropriate grade level using the Grade Placement Chart (per state requirements, students must enroll in the grade corresponding to their age).
- Use the map of FVSD Boundaries to identify your homeschool.
- Understand the immunizations required for school entry by checking the Parents Guide to Immunizations Required for School Entry.
- Select the correct school when enrolling your child.
NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT PROCESS
FVSD follows a straightforward 4-step process for student enrollment. Please complete each of the following steps:
- Fill out the Aeries Online Enrollment Confirmation.
- Once completed, PRINT the confirmation document (single-sided printing only).
- Aeries is incompatible with mobile devices; please use a computer, laptop, or Chromebook.
- Complete the New Student Online Enrollment document(s)
- SAVE and PRINT forms (single-sided printing only)
- Provide electronic copies of the following required documents:
- Two (2) Proof of Residence documents (refer to accepted documents)
- Student's immunization record (Must have all to start school to comply with California Law)
- Documentation of Student's Age (refer to accepted documents)
- Parent Photo ID (Driver's License or Passport)
- Copy of most recent State Testing Results (SBAC)
- Verification of GATE status (if applicable)
- Most recent report card
- Any special program documentation - Individualized Education Plan (IEP) or 504 Plan (if applicable)
- After completing the enrollment forms (Step 1 & Step 2) and collecting the needed papers (Step 3), you can either bring everything to the office, drop them off in our Document Dropbox, or email them to the Fulton Office at [email protected].
If you have any additional questions regarding enrollment, please contact the Fulton Office at [email protected] or via phone at 714-375-2816.
NOTIFICATION OF REGISTRATION INFORMATION USES
The information provided to Fountain Valley School District (FVSD), and Fulton Middle School, during the enrollment process will be used to determine that the student resides within the FVSD attendance boundaries, the school within those attendance boundaries to which the student will be assigned, and to identify unique educational programming services to which the student may be entitled. Information collected will be used for no other purpose, such as restricting or denying enrollment or treating a student differently in determining whether he or she satisfies any admission or enrollment criteria.
The online registration system is translated into Vietnamese, Spanish, Chinese, Korean, Arabic, and Armenian. In the event your family needs assistance completing the enrollment process for any reason, please contact the Educational Services Department of Fountain Valley School District via phone at (714) 843-3200 or via email at [email protected]